How to Donate
Voice in the Wilderness is a registered Charity in Israel. For references please write to us. Here are several ways to donate to our ministry.
1. From the USA through Zion’s Hope. It is possible to receive a tax receipt. Please send the cheque to: Zion’s Hope Inc., P.O. Box 783369, Winter Garden, FL 34778-3369, USA. Please mark your envelopes: For Voice in the Wilderness.
2. From the UK through Action International Ministries (UK), a registered charity CC No. 1058661. Action (UK) also operates a Gift Aid Scheme for eligible UK tax payers (please indicate). Please send the cheque to: P.O. Box 144, Wallasey, Wirral, CH445WE, UK. Please mark your envelope: For Voice in the Wilderness. If you have any query, please call them directly at 0151-630-2451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To donate using a money order or personal check, send to the following address:- Voice in the Wilderness, P.O.Box 31699, Jerusalem 91316, Israel.
5. You can also send funds directly to our bank account:-
• BANK: Mercantile Discount Bank
• BANK NUMBER: 17
• BRANCH: 661
• ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488541
• SWIFT CODE: BARDILITXXX
International Bank Account Number (IBAN)
• Euro : IL52 0176 6100 0000 4488 549
• USD: IL94 0176 6100 0000 5488 542
• British Pounds: IL16 0176 6100 0000 3488 545